Sunday, August 31, 2008

The amazing cinque terra adventure...


So yesterday I had the amazing opprotunity to go to Cinque Terra! It has 5 different villages and I hiked through the first three and then decided that I didn't want to hike that much and took the train to the 4th and 5th villages. This place has some of the most beautiful beach and villages I have seen since being in Italy! Every city I walked through felt surreal. I felt like I was walking through a movie set!

I really can't wait to show all of you picutres because I think you will be blown away, espically by Cinque Terra.

The 4th city was my favorite cause of course it had shopping! I got a really nice new leather purse. It will be good for when i go to Florence because it lays really close to my body and had many different compartments and zippers for all of them! yay!

Tommorrow (Monday) I have my second Italian test. We have learned a lot in the past week so I am really nervous! And at the end of this week, we have our final test. So my test anxiety is pretty much going nuts! Pray for me and wish me luck!

Just so you all know, I do love getting random emails and posts on facebook. It lets me know that you are still thinking of me and I don't get so home sick! Don't forget about me!!

Love you and miss you all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lauren,
I love reading about your adventures. And I can hardly wait for the pictures! Remember I love you lots!
Mom

P J said...

I'm keeping you in prayer as you take your second Italian test and look forward to your final this week. Can't wait to hear about your adventures in Florence!

Dad

Mama said...

Cinque Terra. The beauty of it. I got my Italian leather purse in Fiesole. Just a bus ride up the hill from Firenze.
Have a blast and keep posting. I can't wait to see your pictures. I'll put pictures of Vegas up also.

Lorri

Unknown said...

It was so great to hear your voice the other day! Even though I missed your phone call, it was a blessing in disguise because now it's saved on my phone and I can hear it whenever I want! :)

Can't wait to hear more about your adventures! Miss you lots but love you more!

Anonymous said...

I check out your adventures every couple of days ... they sound really exciting! Enjoy your time in Italy and I'll be praying for you and your tests.

Kathy