Friday, August 22, 2008

The leaning tower adventure...

Today I had my third italian class. It is getting easier as the days go by. Class does not seem as overwhelming as it did the first day. And I am learning too! yay!

Today after classes I went on a trip to Pisa. On the way we stopped at Puccni's house and had a tour. I would have taken picture if i could but i did get a picture of the outside just to prove that I went! After that we traveled to Pisa. We saw the leaning tower and the cathedrals and monuments. I of course, got the tourist picture of me pushing up the leaning tower. It had to be done!

I just got back from having a glass of wine and desert with some friends that I have made. Pictures will be coming soon when I get to Florence. So much to show! I will be posting them on facebook!

If you want a postcard please e-mail your address to me if you haven't already to LShort@gmail.com

Still missing everyone at home but I am having a fantastic time!

2 comments:

Mama said...

I am so excited for you. We had a wonderful time in Florence. I can't wait to see the pictures and hear about the amazing adventures you are sure to have.
My picture is from Cinque Terra. If you get a chance to go there and walk from the south to the north, do it. It is beautiful.
Lorri

Anonymous said...

My address is on facebook and I expect a postcard. Actually I'm anxious for a postcard because I'm so glad that you're having a marvelous time!! I'm so jealous, I wish I was in Italy right now... Ciao!

Love, Sydnee