Sunday, October 19, 2008

Midterms OVER...now on to research papers!

As you can tell from my title, my midterms are over! I haven't found out how I did on them yet but the suspense is killing me! (its a figure of speech its not LITTERALLY killing me :D). But I think I did pretty well.

This past weekend I have spent most of it in the school's library cause it was actually open this weekend! They had extra hours so students could work on their research papers that are due here in the next couple of weeks! So here I am...updating my blog! I decided I needed a quick break from writing about Italian cinema.

I am very excited for the upcoming week because of 3 reasons; 1) I find out how I did on my midterms, 2) I have a cooking class on thursday! and 3) friday the program is taking us to Venice! I cannot wait! It will be nice to get out of Florence, I love it here but I really want to travel! Which that is why I am in the library this weekend because the Monday we get back from Venice, one of my research papers is due! Bad timing huh? So I am being a good student and not procratinating! :D I am very proud of myself!

I don't know if everyone has found out what my new addiction is. I heard people tell me about this TV show back home and I never thought I would be interested in it but I watched a couple episodes this past thursday and now I am HOOKED! Now that I have left you in suspense are you wondering what the show is.....Heroes! Yes, Heroes. I know I am behind on the times but I am in the middle of the first season and I think I am on episode 16 or something. Its so good! I recommend EVERYONE to watch it! BUT you have to start from the beginning!

Well....now that I have completely updated you, even to what TV shows I am watching I better get back to my paper!

Love you and miss you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on battling the family tendency to procrastinate! I always meant to, but somehow didn't get around to it...

P J said...

Enjoy Venice. Take lotsa pictures! I want one with you standing next to the gondola driver. Try not to fall into the canals.