Tuesday, October 7, 2008

wow...it's already october!

I can't believe that it is already October! Time is flying by!

So right now I am sitting in the library of the school attempting to study for my Mysticism and Magic midterm tomorrow morning. I am kind of nervous for it but I am studying hard core so hopefully I will do well! My two other finals are next week, SO studying for them will happen this weekend...I hope! :D

This past weekend there was an international market near Santa Croce and I went to it on Sunday. I called it a mini-Oktoberfest because I wasn't able to make it to Munich for the real one. So I went with some friend and ate some German sausage and got some candy. It was good! The afterward I went to the San Lorenzo market and got some Christmas shopping done! I am feeling very accomplish! OH! And I had to get an italian cell phone because using my american one became way to expensive. But the company I went through gave me a US Virtual Number. So what that means is I can give you a number in the 253 area code that will forward to my italian cell phone and it won't cost you a thing! If you would like this number let me know!

Today before I came to the library at 10:30 am I went to a chocolate tasting...that is right...chocolate! It was delicious! I tasted 5 different kinds of Italian chocolate. I learned a little bit about the history...if I even remember right now cause I was too busy admiring the amazing chococlate. Anyways, it was a good time!

Other than all of these things I have made a decision. This past weekend I have been walking around the city a lot. I have decided that I want to do this every weekend! This city is so beautiful and I love walking around it!

I hope that was a good enough update! I miss you and love you all! I will let you know about how the rest of my midterms go. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Mama said...

It sounds wonderful. Live in Italy, eat great food, walk all over, see beautiful things. Soak it all in Lauren.