Monday, November 24, 2008

Finals and ending my time in Florencethis week...

So my time in Florence is coming to an end! Its still very bittersweet but I am excited to go to Germany this Wednesday!

Aunt Anna and Uncle Doug arrived in Florence this past Saturday! I have been trying to spend as much time with them as I can but I also have been studying for finals as well. I met them briefly on Saturday before I went to the Fiorentina soccer game. I told them a good place to eat near the Duomo and then I had to leave. But Sunday I went with them to the Uffizi Gallery and we had lunch at the rooftop cafe. It was a beautiful day cause it was cold, but it was sunny and the sun was shining on us making us warm! Tonight I am meeting them for dinner and I am not sure where we will go yet! Then on Wednesday we are flying back together to Germany.

Finals week has been pretty hectic so far, I took my Italian Cinema final today and I will have my Italian final tomorrow. Wednesday will be pretty crazy because I have my mysticism and magic final at 10:50 and then my flight is at 2:30 out of Florence! It will be crazy hectic but we will make it work!

My feeling are very mixed right now. I am sad to leave my friends here in Florence early but I am WAY excited to go to Germany and spend thanksgiving with my aunt and uncle. I feel like my time here in Florence has FLOWN by and now its coming to quickly to its end. I am realzing all the things I haven't done yet and I won't have time to. But I guess its all the more reason to come back right? :D

Well, thats all the update I can give for now. Off to go study more! Love you and miss you all!

2 comments:

P J said...

Hard to imagine how fast the time has gone!

BTW - your package arrived today. It was alot smaller than I expected.

Enjoy Germany!

Mom and Dad

Mama said...

I;m glad you have had a great time. Be safe and have fun in Germany. And good luck on the finals. I'm sure you'll do/did great