Wednesday, September 17, 2008

cooking cooking cooking


So the last two days were so awesome I have decided to write a blog about them!!!


On tuesday after my Italian class, I was able through the school take an authentic cooking class. It was so much fun! We made everything from scratch including the pasta! We made a three course meal. For the first course we made vegetable souffle. Second course vegetable lagsana with pesto sauce and then for desert tiramasu! OH MY GOSH! It was amazing! And the best part......we got the recipies! So I can make this at home!


So I have decided that when I get back to the states, I am going to cook this meal!


Then today wednesday, at 6pm, I had a pizza making class. 15 of us Richmond students showed up to this resturant and we got to go in the kitchen and make pizza. The dough was already made which kinda made me sad but we got to flatten it, put the sauce on and any kind of toppings we want! My pizza turned out amazing as you can see in the picture above!
Classes are going well. The not so fun thing I have to do for my classes other than Italian is write a research paper that is about 3,000 words long. And my outlines for these papers a due with in the next week and a half. It's crazy how fast the semester flys by! BUT I am hoping that this weekend while my gang of friends is in London, I will get a head start on my subject and find some sources and organize!
I will hopefully get a lot done this weekend.
Love you and miss you all!

3 comments:

Mama said...

Italian cooking is fabulous and will serve you well. We went to a little family style place near the oldest gate to the city.
Getting a start on the papers sounds great.
Take care.

Anonymous said...

YUMMY!!!! I can't wait till dinner in several months lol! School starts here in a week. I'm getting excited! We should do ichat sometime if you have an address. Love yah lots! byeee

-Ryan

Anonymous said...

Tiramisu! I will be needing the recipe for that, as well as for you to join me during NACURH to make it with me!