Sunday, September 7, 2008

there are no words to describe what just happened

So today we had our orientation meeting and safety meeting from the police. I of course, left that meeting more terrified than ever to walk the streets of Florence.

Anyways on to the juice that just happened. I went to dinner with Gilbert, Barbra, Carissa and Melissa and Gilbert walks me home and I get inside my building. I get to my flat and I put the key in and start to turn it and it won't budge! I tried for 5 min. Gilbert tried. We even called Barbra to come and try and we sat there for about 20 minutes trying to get my door open. So we call the emergency number for AIFS and they give me the landlord's number cause I haven't put it in my phone yet and so we call him. We keep trying until he comes. Antonio come about 15 minutes later runs up the stairs and of course....opens the door. I felt like a huge idiot! He tried the key at least 2 more times to be sure. The key just has to be jiggled and I thought we were doing that but oh well.

Oh and might I add I had chinese for dinner.....in Florence. Funny huh?

Oh the adventures of Florence!

1 comment:

P J said...

I think there might be a sermon in that... ;)

Dad