Saturday, September 6, 2008

Please someone pinch me!

I had my final test in my 3-week intense italian course! I think I did pretty well! Then I had to wait until 1:15pm for my bus to go to Florence. As soon as we got here we stopped, took out our luggage and my two roommates and I got a taxi because buses are allowed into Central Florence because the streets are very narrow!

My two roommates names are Amanda. Yup, both of them! They are pretty awesome and really nice. Our apartment is AMAZING! There is a shoe store right below us and a club within 30 seconds of our place. We had to climb up a bunch of stairs with our luggage but it was worth it!

The apartment building was built in the 1400's is what our landlord was telling us. It's got a kitchen with plenty of dishes. There is a dishwaser, washer (but no dryer) and all the essentials to clean.

The bathroom is RED and WHITE! That made me so happy and pretty much my favorite part!

Our landlord, Antonio is really awesome and showed us everthing we need to know about the apartment. He gave us 3 free pizza gift cards for us which was really nice.

I have the single room to myself and it is so beautiful! I will post picutres of the apartment soon. BUT the best part is yet to come. I noticed a wireless router between the couch and our bathroom door. And now i guess we have free wireless too! There is a wired connection as well! I can't believe it! I really need to be pinched and wake up from this amazing dream!

The school is about a 15 min. walk from my aparment. We are in the middle of everything! It is amazing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's sounds wonderful! Can't wait to see pictures.